| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Antonio in August is a little cool at 9.8 °C (49.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.9 °C (60.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.4 °C (39.9 °F).
- In August the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in August is droughty. A paltry 19.2mm (0.8in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:00 long and the longest day is 11:12 long with an average length of 10:35.
Check the distance to and compare the San Antonio August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in San Antonio, Argentina
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding San Antonio: