| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Antonio in December is warm at 21.1 °C (69.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.6 °C (83.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 13.6 °C (24.5 °F).
- The weather in December is droughty. A paltry 19.8mm (0.8in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 14:53 long and the longest day is 15:06 long with an average length of 15:02.
Check the distance to and compare the San Antonio December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in San Antonio, Argentina
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding San Antonio: