| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Antonio in January is really warm at 22.6 °C (72.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.2 °C (86.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.6 °C (61.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in January is 13.6 °C (24.5 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched. A paltry 20.8mm (0.8in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 14:19 long and the longest day is 15:02 long with an average length of 14:44.
Check the distance to and compare the San Antonio January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in San Antonio, Argentina
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding San Antonio: