| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Antonio in May is quite mild at 11.6 °C (52.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.2 °C (63 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.7 °C (44.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in May is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched. A paltry 24.3mm (1in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:28 long and the longest day is 10:25 long with an average length of 9:54.
Check the distance to and compare the San Antonio May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in San Antonio, Argentina
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding San Antonio: