| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Antonio in November is somewhat warm at 18.8 °C (65.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.9 °C (78.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in November is 13.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty. A paltry 18.8mm (0.7in) of liquid is laid.
- The shortest day is 13:59 long and the longest day is 14:52 long with an average length of 14:28.
Check the distance to and compare the San Antonio November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in San Antonio, Argentina
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding San Antonio: