| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Antonio in October is mild at 15.2 °C (59.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.2 °C (48.6 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat parched. A paltry 23.3mm (0.9in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 12:38 long and the longest day is 13:56 long with an average length of 13:18.
Check the distance to and compare the San Antonio October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in San Antonio, Argentina
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding San Antonio: